'Arrow' casts 'Wolverine' actress to replace Devon Aoki
"There’s a new Katana is town: Arrow has tapped Rila Fukushima to play DC Comics heroine Katana, EW has confirmed. The Wolverine actress replaces Devon Aoki, who had to depart before her character’s debut due to a scheduling conflict.
Known as Tatsu Yamashiro, the sword-wielding martial arts expert will act as one of Oliver’s mentors through flashbacks and becomes a critical influence on his journey to becoming the Arrow.
Arrow returns for its third season on Oct. 8 at 8 p.m. on The CW.” [x]
Read each story here:http://vogue.cm/XSNWEq
I was waiting for someone to post these
The best of Stephen Amell 'The 50th Arrow Episode Q&A Part 2' (x)
I was always very physical, growing up, and did sports. I like to get out and do different things, and walk in different shoes. I like change. I like challenge.
I seem to keep ending up with these bad boy characters. I don’t understand what’s going on.
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
if you’re a s t r o n g f e m a l e you don’t need permission
… any capt hill shippers wanna discuss supernatural x avengers crossover post-CATWS where basically steve (and sam, and if u want, bucky or/and nat) runs into maria with the winchester brothers under fury’s order or something and things happen and they’re stuck together and things happen if u get what i mean